Doing make overss!!

Ten days straight, since the day I left college, I haven't post anything here. Haha! Guessed I'm being a happy person right at home~

My departure as the senior, was a dramatic one. All heads that popped out from the hostel, kamsahamnida so much, you girls made me felt loved. *tears*

Hmmm....the land that I left, had so many memories. I am very sure one day I'll come back as someone new, and made the college I attend so proud of me. One day....yeah.

Okay, so right when I stepped down to my homie, calls pouring in. Getting appointments and automatically, the first week of my holiday is filled with dates!! XD I didn't expect that, and it was fun, catching up news and such with all of them.

Everytime we had dates, it's always the MALL and SHOPPING!!!

Since I had left that room of mine so long, it certainly needs some make over. I'm not the same high-schooler who needs motivational posters to get As anymore. Hence, whenever I get to spree, I flew to seek for decorations and organizers stuff. Which made my girls bored of me, yet, really understanding.

I'm going to change my room into pink blue, with a little motive of VIP inside. Once I get the them right, I'm going to post em!!

Currently so active!!
Heaven

Comments