I hate my dreams!!! ARRGGHH!!


Finally I've finished my papers. Ahhh!!! So happy *bounce*bounce*

.....and the nightmare is to pack all these stuff I had, cluttering everywhere. Huh!

So I went to Pasar Malam last night with my fellow level-mate. We're on the mission to buy some boxes, packing mission next.

And there, I was browsing with my girls, trying to find the food that was well-ordered from our friends. So we hit the pasar, looking for the subjected food.

I was busy searching (I felt like google searching engine at that time) when suddenly my roomate pulls me from my way to another stall. I was like; !@#$^&*()*%$#!???

She said she saw something unpleasant. So I checked my shoe, did I stepped on the cat's poo??? And suddenly all my girls gathered around me to check it too. It's kind of loud for 2 secs, and my roomate said, no! Not that she meant.

She points to the next stall I was trying to walk on, a glimpse of a familiar Adidas jacket. My hand flew to my mouth. GOSH!!

I don't even dream to meet him again before I went home.

So, the other girlfriends don't have any idea on what me and my roomate are doing, walking around avoiding the dude. Huhh....

Oh..it had made me all upside down. I was rushing to went out from the pasar, and quickly wanna go home. But I think, he spotted me. So, to think that, I should have let go and move on.

I texted him. Though I lied that I thought I saw him. At least I talked (non-verbal) to him.

Our life had parted. And we should move on.

So! Recently, I dreamed this weird dream of getting chased at huge mansion. The chaser wants me to marry their daughter. Of course I ran. And I was running, in gaming mode the screen was. Where the options and all are on the screen of my dream. I always end up getting caught at the garden filled with hibiscus. Than, I woke up. I have been dreaming this deadly dream for nearly 5 TIMES!!

And never liked it!!

I hate chase dreams!!! EXHAUSTING!!

That's all. Gotta see my hometown soon, I've been waiting for the home I loved.

Love.

Majestic Heaven

Comments