Skip to main content

I'm not happy when........

I'm certainly not happy when I'm out of attention.

And it's even worse when it comes to someone really important to me.

Come on, I know I acted bad. Well, that is just a girl's way to pull some attention.

But well, you don't get me do you?

You love it better when some other people that are anonymous are around you, kept talking about how good you are.

While me, the one who is there is always being myself. I gave you my opinions and critiques, but you know what? You just wanna have some sort of people who can gives you lots a lots of causes to brag.

You know what? You are kind of going away from me. You didn't understand me anymore. I am not the person who is your hope anymore. But those people who you regards as your future.

And when I'm just being firm of myself, you've got to think straight. It is YOU who I'm transforming to right now. Don't you just get it?

Papa?

Song: Blood -Mika Nakashima-

Unhappy Daughter
Heaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Mariam Johari and Korea Plaza event

Mariam Johari a.k.a Kim Soon AEe: May she rest in peace

While I'm typing this, I'm deadly exhausted for walking from campus to my sorority house. I'll just make it short for all honeys here ^^
As usual, checking my mail first of all, my plurk, my personal social sites and blah3. I got 6 emails and I was.... O.O Don't tell me it's another invitation again?
Well, please read it here to know
Foosh! Suddenly I felt all the energy went back and I squealed without no hesitance!! My sorority sisters was like...what the heck is happening on you, she thought I've ruined my hair again on the curler thongs. LOL! And when I pointed the thing, one of them rolled her eyes and said "Dream on, you got A CONSULTATION and TWO DISCUSSIONS to be done on THAT PARTICULAR DAY,"
And I couldn't agree more. I'm finally here, near the capital where I could quench my addiction but yeah, lets get real.
I DO NOT wish to reveal myself until Super Show landed here in Malaysia or…

Malaysia SNSD Forum!

Ever wonder where to seek Malaysian S♥NE to share together your love to the adorable nine girls of SoNyuhShiDae?

Well, you can finally get to see the other lovers here!!! It's MYSONE!! Click the banner to join~~ you can finally enjoy being together to spazz about the fabulous nine girls.
Many thanks to Jenn, she is the founder of the forum in the cause to unite all S♥NE in Malaysia :D
Oh Hyoyeon~ How can people say you're ugly and manly?YOU'RE JUICY!!!

And if you guys joined the forum, try spotting me there~ lolz!! I don't know why I felt so biased in both Soshified and now, here XD
Don't foget to spread around, dudes and babes!!
Sayanghaeyo Norfy

CultWhat? : Spare Me From The Copping Game!

Copping is a very serious business. You don’t talk about copping and whats new dropping if you don’t have the cash (or not willing to spend so much).  That’s the reality. And that is also why I don’t call myself a sneakerhead, I rather go with sneakers enthusiast. I don’t have the money and I just don’t cut it for the game. Why? I’ll tell you.
1. The price of drop, cost to ship/travel – No.
As a graduate who just got like 2-3 years of stable career under her belt with no promising assets, this game is really dangerous for me. The price of one new, limited edition sneakers, which usually drops thousands kilometers away at some places I can’t reach with Jean (my car) and costs at least 20% of that one box of sneakers itself, I don’t find worth it for me. Instead, I chucked them into my grail and hope that I’ll see the light like maybe 2-3 years when people wants to re-sale it. In my size. Which is pushing through my 2nd point.
Just me. Really. Seriously. Sucks. 
2. I’m not a dude.
Befor…