AHHHH!!!! I WANT IT!!!!

Great.

The last time I screamed (caps-locking) like that is when I saw Heenim wearing Super Show's T-shirt. Now that I have it, I'm all contented! ^^

MY-SMTown had it's own shop!! Wheee!! I love the name, Sparkle Town~~ :3 Thanks to Wenyen a.k.a ghost for the hardwork *bows*

And there. I found this:-


AND NOW I WANT IT SOOO BAD!!!! XD XD XD

Ohmona.....but I'm collecting my cars money for Super Junior's 3rd jibs and the upcoming merchandises that might come afterwards......ottokae....I hope I can do more works to fulfills my craves.

And to all fangirls out there. I know you guys are very much the same of me, saving up for our beloved band's stuffies. But here, I would like to call of you to do your bits for Palestine. Let's lend the victims our helping hands, being so wealthy and healthy at our own country is such a bliss. Let's share this bliss with themt too. Have your heart on them. Donate for Palestine. 

Eh? Did I forgot what day is today???

Comments