Counting the days to March

Alright, I'm in the mood of sharing videos.

Last night I was ROFL because of Infinity Challenge boys doing their parody of SNSD's Gee MV. Here, let us all take a look!!!



credits to wondersmurf@YT + AKPop 

Seriously No Hong Chul freaks me out!!! The one that manage to get at least a little feminine is JunJin!! Oh my......why is he doing this anyway? I hope he would be okay with his next solo~ He would be back as a namja.... ^^

And ugh! Drools over some XIAHTIC from DBSK's Mirotic Tour. Gosh~ SM never let these boys rest aren't they? Huh.....seriously, I think the stage are like the second home for the Dong Bang boys....I'm afraid my cute SHINee would tag along the busy life style of DBSK. Since I do predict SHINee to have a big impact just like H.O.T and DBSK. Yeah, I'm a firm believer.

Dolphins lover out there!!! And a little gift for Key's lovers too~ 

credits to yootina@YT

So, being kept wondering day by day on how SJ 3rd Jib would be is REALLY torturing all ELFs around the globe. To cure some of this frantic, crazy wonderings and curiosities that might kill all ELFs, some smart ELF start to build some support and promotion body online to keep themselves busy. This is like, a wife who is trying to keep herself busy so she would not think so much of her thousands miles away hubby who is going to return home soon. LMAO!! What am I babbling about?

I'm proud of ELF, looking on how hardworking they are to prepare for the 3rd Jib. Some build up 13eyond Your Imagination. I'm going to use that slogans now as an ELF ^^ And Sapphire Pearls are doing their Mission S-super junior which I'm currently involved. Spreading fliers which I thought was easy are NOT that easy. Especially when I tried to put up on shops...... huh. But some shops are nice, saying that they love Korean pop as well. Thanks to some shop owner who let me put the fliers on their place :D They even put some ching ching for Palestine (which I'm doing also, aigooo... I can be a good advertiser... =.=;). Thank you so much!

So, for ELF out there. These vids, which is taken from SuKiRa had shown Lee Teuk and Eunhyuk doing some dance moves that was RUMORED to be the new dance step. TEASE ON BABES!
 

Credits to Only13SuJu + Gorgeous 18

That's all from me. Ciao babes! 

I love the slogan: 13eyond Your Imagination
Norfy 

Comments