CHUKAEYO!!!!! MUSIC BANK's AWARD IS FINALLY SJ's!!!

Just came back from my duty as MC. Heck, it was lame, as it's only for a short (mere 15 minutes) ceremony with not more than 25 people, so I did a pretty good job with all the experience I grabbed back in college. 

I cried, no kidding. I broke down when I heard Jung Soo called out 'KIBUM-AH!!'

and suddenly Kelly Clarkson's 'For A Moment Like This' played in my head.

Congratulations boys! You deserves it well.........

Sorry Sorry antis, 2009, is simply SUPER JUNIOR's YEAR!!!

The Performance


The Acceptance Speech (OBSERVE ALL OF THE BOYS!!! I WATCH 12 TIMES TO DO SO!! XD)

Vidz credits to http://bestgm.saramin.co.kr/ 
Uploaded in YT from asMINnt@sarangsj.wordpress.com

I need to go for my shower now, I told you I just came back from work!!
===================================================
Because The Tears of Joy is beautiful...


This man, had worked so hard to be a leader of 12 boys...he deserves to cry, let him cry... *dust off Jung Soo's shoulder, a sign of appreciation*

Kyuhyun is smiling his relieved smile? Yesung's eyes brimmed wit tears actually while Hae kept his composure


..............................................................


....talking about composure......



........this guy pulled himself together from crying so bad.....


Siwon-ah, it's okay to shed tears... I bet you cried so bad at the back stage ^^

Shindong looks so vulnerable there, while Geng, oh, so dashing~ Chinese ELF has not been forgotten here *envy*

Baby Wookie is crying, thank you for being in SJ, thank you for your heavenly voice....thank you Wookie~ cry as much as you like~

Congratulations
and best wishes
on this special day.
This is just the beginning
of the bright path
that's filled with your
hopes and dreams.


Sayanghaeyo, SJ + ELF!!
Norfy

p/s: I'll spazz more as I have free time now!!! XD

I don't know if it sounds weird to you, but I love the view of men crying. The ego dropped so low when they did that~ So I was a bit dissapointed that Min didn't cry<---still in bias mood, aishh...

And, actually, I was trying to make fun of them crying on stage. But....I was crying too, so...it's kind of...well, the mood overturned. LOL!

**Pic credits as tagged + SJMarket + asMINnt@sarangsj.wordpress.com

Comments