HOW TO PRE-ORDER SORRY SORRY FOR MALAYSIAN

Attention Malaysian ELF, if you want to pre-order Super Junior's Sorry Sorry, you better do it before or on 7th March 2009 (exact time is 10.00 p.m.)

Send in your details below to heavenlyfragrance@yahoo.com. I will email to you how you should pay. 

*State which you wanna buy, 
The package (both version A and B) RM125 / which version of the album A or B (RM65)

*Number of copy ordered

*Your full name as in I.C

*Your I.C number

*Your full home address

*Your proof of payment (bank in slip or e-banking transfer)

*Your contact number


Extra:-

Delivery to Sabah and Sarawak will be using Pos Laju which the charges are calculated by weight hence we are unable to provide the actual price right now.

No amendment, no cancellation, Payment made is not refundable.

Me, my team Sapphire Pearls and MYSJ are not going to be responsible on any product lost or product damage. 

Personally, I would recommend you to pre-order both of the album! Hahaha~~  But if you think you're in budget terms, my trustees said version B is recommended as the observance from the last jib, the repackaged one got more to offer.  That is just a wild guess!! I'm warning you. So don't put the blame on me ya? Really me and my trustees' POV only. 

Okay, now palli come and do this stuff ya!!! Late orders are not acceptable

Sayanghaeyo
Norfy ^^
-edit-
[as much as I love you guys, dear ELF Malaysian, the orders that I'm taking is CLOSED now. T.T Don't worry, you can buy at http://www.mykpopdestiny.com/eshop/  for the next batch or visit http://my-smtown.pwnedjoo.net. Kamsahamnida~]

Comments