NEW IMAGE OF SUPER JUNIOR!!!! (HQ)

In Line, from Teukie to KyuHyun

Click for larger view


NEW TRACK IS "SORRY SORRY"

Dang! IT IS TRENDY AND SUAVE!!! TEUKIE IS SSSSOOOO DAMN HOT THERE!!! 

I was thinking the sexy concept is like.....sexy like Mirotic *smack self* but it happens to be 

THIS KIND OF SEXY!!!!

Pardon my caps abuse n short post. Currently at d office. Will post more if I got more.
===================edit====================

Amount of ELFs checking on SapphirePearls at one time

ELF's comments in the new column, posted just within an hour. 

Seems like ELFs are just too HUNGRY!!!! HWAITING!! 
==============edit===============
Finally I get to see K-sites displaying SJ's comeback, but as expected........hell, bashing. I'm so upset about it. But okay, fine. 

It looks like ELF have not even do some hate comments there. I'm a bit surprised of this. Well, very good manner you guys displays there ELF!! I am so proud of you all......

Let's just wait, I think they're going to display the teaser at the prime time. Tee hee~ already went mad! ^^

all credits to naver + sapphirepearls.com

Comments