TAGGED BY JENN!! X3

Say you marry the last person you texted, what's her new full name?
♥ Pleaides, should I put her full name? Ermm.... she would be mad I guess... *in safety side*

Was today good?
♥ Yeah I guess, since nothing comes in my way ^^

Who's car were you in last?
♥ Kak Ayu, she is fetching me home bcoz dad is not able to pick me up from work. Geeze....damn diva la me...actually, can take bus, but.....I rather ride car ^^

What's the weather like?
♥ Rainy and suddenly clear, and rainy back

Are you annoy​ed?
♥ A bit. The staff at my training place is glaring at me because I'm late!!

Do you miss anyone?
♥ I miss Super Junior!!! PALLI DO YOUR COMEBACK!

How often do you take pain medication?
♥ Usually when exams are around the corner.

Who have you talked to today?
♥ Nadia, mom, dad, Kak Sheeda,....emmm....I talk to a lot of people. But mostly with my sister, Lyqa

Does anyone call you babe or baby?
♥ Pleaides, Faa, ummm....a bunch

Where did your last hug take place?
♥ Before going to work, at home, with my mom ^^

Do you get distracted easily?
♥ Kinda, but I can work three things at a time ^^

What are you doing this weekends?
♥ Take my driving practical lesson, been waiting like A MONTH!!! And settling the 3rd Jibs order.

Have you thought about an ex today?
♥ Yeah. And I kept wrinkling my forehead about it. Damn, I am stupid being with him!!

If someone liked you right now would you want them to tell you?
♥ Tell la, what is wrong with you? I'm like a damn-not-nice girl, so I wonder what is wrong with you!!! LOL

What do you currently hear?
♥ My sis religioius songs =.=;

What should you be doing right now?
♥ Sleep! LOL

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
♥ SURE! OUT THERE LOTS OF 'EM WANTS ME DEAD!!! LOL

Did you ever lose a best friend?
♥ Don't want to remember that.....

Do you want to see somebody right now?
♥ Uh....*blushing* I want to see the MY-SMTowners. Hee hee hee.....

What song is playing?
♥ UNIC- Atas Nama Cinta

Are you comfortable with answe​ring personal questions?
♥ Certain questions I'm okay. Depends, depends.....

Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
♥ Yes! And I hope he knows that I appreciate him so much ^^

What are you going to do tomorrow?
♥ Work.....................*cries*

Are you taller than 5'6"?
♥ I think I'm shorter than that. Kikikiki~~

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
♥ If I got one, still I won't tell like anything!!! Must filter2!!

Is your phone close to you?
♥ HOW DO YOU KNOW????

Who was your last call from?
♥ My sis. I thought my phone are stolen and freaks out. She miscalled my phone like 9 times. LOL!!!

Do you like your first name?
♥ Heritage, sort of hate you love you. Hehehee~~

Do you like to cuddle?
♥ I'm annoyed when people did that to me, but sometimes, d mood come and just layan~~ hohoho~

Do you drink tea?
♥ I love green tea, believe it or not

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
♥ YES! Please rip off the lazy me!! LOL!

What's your favorite color?
♥ Silver, Yellow, Orange, Electric blue

What are you doing this week?
♥ Work, blogging, messing other's shoutbox, foruming, spazzing, taking orders for the 3rd jib, annoy most of people

Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused?
♥PROUD TO BE SINGLE!!! FINALLY!!! XD

Do you get along with girls?
♥ Yeah, because uh....I'm one of them? LOL!!!

Have you ever been called a sl*t?
♥ No. TRY IT! *evil laugh*

Do you think somebody loves you?
♥ My future husband.........wait ah, I'm still busy fangirling! LOL!

Is it easy to make you cry?
♥ When I'm touched. Yes.

How do you feel when someone kisses you on the forehead?
♥ Oooo~~ that should be the sign; 'I love you so much' to me!! 

Do you find it hard to trust others?
♥ Yes.  When I get into a cold war because of third parties blah3

Do you like using big words?
♥ What was dat mean? Caps? I love to do that. I'm a caps abuse anyway!! lol

Do you care too much/not at all/just enough?
♥ I care too much and I scares people off with that. Kikikikik~~

Do you love someone?
♥ I love Sungmin? He is the only man that I had aimed to marry recently. Hohohoo~~

Is it really love?
♥ You...you.... Let's just take it as dreamlover. Haishh.. =.=;

Do you get jealous easily?
♥ O.O Oh my, that is one of my WEAK points!

What about mad?
♥ I can be a HULK when the time is not right. When I'm younger, I pissed off easily. Now, I can manage it~ hohoho~

What about​ upset?
♥ Not really. But a little thing can spoil my mood. Like, I'm spazzing and suddenly getting me debating about the thing I'm spazzing, is A BIG TURN OFF!!!

How fast does your mood change?
♥ In a blink of an eye. One time, I was sooo mad at my friend in the morning but within few minutes, I went back to her like nothing happened. I dun realize this until my girls told me that.

Uhh...I'm weird....
Norfy

ps: Special thanks to Jenn ^^

Comments