ATTENTION MALAYSIAN ELF!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Any transmission of information without credits to MYSJ & Warner Music (M) Sdn Bhd is strictly prohibited.
Source: Warner Music (M) Sdn Bhd
Original text by: yinyin
Translation by: Karen
Checking by: 银水晶



So, please save up y'all! And do spread the words around!! XD SUPPORT SUPER JUNIOR's ALBUM MALAYSIAN VERSION!!

Sayanghaeyo~~
Norfy

p/s: Starting from now on, short spazzes would take place as I'm facing MUET, Driving test, Preparing reports, Preparing presentations, all crammed in ONE WEEK!!!

Wish that I'm still alive after the upcoming weeks~ LOL!!!

And yeah, I seriously hate Mubank, OFFICIALLY. No, not because SJ didn't win. I'm professional fangirl (WTH?? XD). Just that the cameras and lightings. I couldn't forgive them for making my eyes SORE like mad!!!

Comments