I DON'T SPAZZ ABOUT SUPER JUNIOR!!!

Like you guys know

I tried to live well without spazzing three days straight. This is like the second day anyway. 

Uhm. And more news coming out recently. I can' t really talk about it. But deep inside here is exploding!! My passion is eating me up!

Anyway~

I changed my caller ringtone to F.T Island's song. Because I love HongKi's voice, and there is no.........that too-many-members-boy-band-song. So, yeah. 

I'm deadly mad because of that dude. Hish! Killer smile. I can't even say his name or else I'm spazzing!! So he did make an appearance, but than left people craving again! What kind of a guy is that?? 

Ah! No spazzing, no spazzing~ but you don't even know who is he right? So, yeah. Not spazzing :P

Oh, when I'm writing this, I just finished watching Star Golden Bell.........uh.... yeah, so there are U-Kiss and four members of that boyband, uh...the random one, the leader, the Chinese one and the buffed one. Uhh...they're kinda cool there, and I like the idea of Nicole dating the buffed member though, they looked cute together.

..................................................................................................

..............................................................................

.....................................................

................................

....................

...........

.....

..
..

.....

...........

............................

...............This is so hard for me........

COME ON NORFY!!!

Only one day left!!! FIGHTING!!!! 

AHHHHHHHHH!! I LOVE BANANAS, MANGOES AND PINEAPPLES!!!! 


Mango, mango, mango, mango,

Bananas, bananas, bananas, bananas,

Pineapple also now are driving me crazy baby~

Mango, mango,mango,mango,

Lots a lots a lots of mangoes,

Wanna have some bananas also

So I could stay sane here baby~

ba-ba-ba-ba-na-na-na-nas

ba-ba-ba-ba-bananas

(I wanna have some pineapple)

ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-mangoes
ma-ma-ma-ma-mangoes

MANGOESSSSSS~~~

Hahahah~



Sayanghaeyo
Norfy

p/s: Let's see if I could stay sane for one minute without spazzing...............

edited: WHAT THE!!!! I DON'T EVEN REALIZED I WROTE THAT!!!


Comments