It's Okay, It's Alright, COME ON 슈퍼주니어 FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!


cr: Haruka@bestiz reuploaded by: pri3an@sj-world.net

Why? Small vid eh? LOL Told you I'm SJ bias. I love Son Dam Bi and her new song rocks!! Still, I got SJ in my heart *sings SHINee's Romantic* and they topped every other artists in my heart at this moment. 

Actually, I can't spazz. I was crying...my mascara went down to my chin and I can't type when I found out they didn't win. I was not this sad last week, but today. I can't accept this fact. And it even hurts me so much when they didn't appear as dorky as they were with Son Dam bi, unlike how they did before with other winners...... Ah...Any of you cried? *Hugs you all virtually*

I can't type, but my fingers can click though. So I browse around SJ-World.net and found a thread of the KBS Music Bank's news.  Everybody was very gloomy and one post just got me SHOT right in the head!!! *FROZE*

I'll post what the fan said after I get his permission. Or else, I'll just sum up. But I really want you guys to read his thoughts on it. Really meaningful. I already get his permission!!! Here it is:

"Hey...,

I think We shouldn't feel dissappointed/depressed etc...

We should be proud for them being still in the top3 of K-Chart...

Congratz to SuJu for being in the top3 -- meaning they are still in the contenders spot for no.1...

Maybe they didn't win this time... but its fine...we are still proud for them being no.3...

Its a great achievement for them...

Nowadays, it's hard to compete and stay for no.1 in weeks because many contenders are coming back (comeback stage...), there were fierce competitions unlike before (before SuJu's 3jib comeback) where only few (known/famous/with strong fanbases) performers active in the first months of this year...

I don't compare with accomplishments from other groups but i just meant that its still an achievement for them being in the charts...we shouldn't compare because its INCOMPARABLE...

I just love them seen performing continuously in the 3music shows every week and i adored everytime they perform...and I'm so thankful they performed this week...

Anyways, good job ELFs!!! more support (ACTIVELY...) and love for SuJu...

hope for InKiGaYo TRIPLE CROWN!!!"


Many thanks to JaVz_XcLuZiVo@SJ-World.net for his thoughts!! And thank you so much for permitting me to re-post this piece. ^^

So, here I am happy. And we should focus on the next Inkigayo!!!! TRIPLE CROWN IS OUR AIM!!! (Our= SJ+ ELF) And.....darn it..... darn, darn, darn, darn it! I am OH-SO-IN-LOVE with those Red Wine+Grey outfittos that they're donning~~ So good to see they kept it again for this week!!! Oh, love, love, love it~ Best color combination ever.

So to cheer you guys up, something from the past. ENJOY!!! 


Credits to Gaercoal@YouTube

Sayanghaeyo (I'm ELF, no matter what....)
Norfy

p/s: I'll be in hiatus for my interview. So I won't spazz from Sunday to Tuesday~~ Wednesday night, I'll start spazzing right away. Please take note ya? :3

Comments