Please Geng....leave me........I'm taken already....




Lately, I can't get Hangeng's high nose bridge, and his charismatic eyes out of my mind.

When he flashes his smile in those pictures, and than watching how naive and cute he is in those shows and interviews......

Will you marry me~

*smack!*

O.O

IamSungmin'sWifeIamSungmin'sWifeIamSungmin'sWifeIamSungmin's
WifeIamSungmin'sWifeIamSungmin'sWifeIamSungmin'sWifeIamSungmin's
WifeIamSungmin'sWifeIamSungmin'sIamSungmin'sIamSungmin'sIamSungmin'sWifeIamSungmin'sWife

Uh.....

Hangeng ah~ it's already a pain for me to choose my fav members among 13+2 hot Super Junior...... please, I beg you not to sweep in my heart and kicks out any of the top 5..... tired of changing it time by time.....and Teukie is a new comer in that chart...

and I don't even like you at first, thought you're acting all too cool, too suave....

HAVE MERCY ON ME HANGENG-AHH!!! TT___TT

*Ok, I had enough!*

Sayanghaeyo
Norfy

*piccies are taken from various sites when I'm being insane~ but mostly are from sarangsj.wordpress.com~

Comments