Saengil Chukaeyoo!!! Hyukjae Oppa!!

Norfy: Mehh...you tried to hid as a playful kid right? I know you're not that innocent!!
Eunhyuk: What? *gummy smiles*
Norfy: *tricked on the innocence that he plays* Aigoo...oppaa...^///^


Happy Birthday Lee Hyuk Jae a.k.a Eunhyuk oppa!!!

Please eat more (I know you eat a lot, but your metabolisme is too high!!) and dance more~ You know how world is so entertained with your dance moves right? Live your name, Super Junior's DANCE MACHINE!! I wish you all the best, and you proved to lots of people out there that...

...Average can be as HOT as HELL!!! XD
Glitter Graphics


Have a bash and very good luck for the next performance!!!!

With lots of Sayang
Norfy

p/s: FINALLY I CAN SPAZZ ABOUT SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......dammit...I have to work tomorrow!!! ><

Comments