Sungmin is pervert........


Yeah, that is my husband in skirt. And with pigtails. And flashing whatever is there to see.

My husband is a pervert....aigoo...what to do.....

He don't do this everyday, I swear. But he never even try to refuse when people wants to see him like this......what happen to you.....hubby-ah....

Well.

I did cross-dressed as guys before. Fair?

I'll be in sharp suits and ties to court Sungmin in skirts. *smirking*

Geez! I sounds so wrong!!

Oh well.

SJ WON THE K-CHART FOR MUSIC BANK'S MONTHLY CHART BABY!!!
 

*vidz credits to CodeAnalysis@YT

Tomorrow morning I'll hit MUET. On the night, I'll be off to Terengganu until 1st May to present my report and presentation of Industrial Training.

Wish me luck honey bunchessss!!!!

Sayanghaeyo
Norfy

p/s: I just wanna post that Min's pic and write a few lines. But SJ ends up winning the K-chart and I just can't stop babbling about it. So...

**pic fr sungmin baidu, credits to alex@supersungmin.wordpress.com

Comments