Antis: Keep the hate to yourself

I HATE SUPER JUNIOR!!! 
THEY ARE ALL WANNABES AND HIDEOUS!!!! 
A HUGE CIRCUS WITH BUNCH OF MONKEYS BEING FED BY ALL THE RETARDED ELVES!!!
 OH SHIT!! 
SUNGMIN IS GAY FOR SURE! 
WHAT THE HECK WITH GUYS IN LOVE WITH PINK STUFFS??? DEFINITELY GAY!

*credits to insonity kills (O.o)

Hmmm.....

How do you feel when you see people said this? 

I bet the feels are the same with all my S♥ NE sistah who got lots of antis to face for their Power of Nine girls. 

Well. The vid above was posted 3 months ago before Hollywood Bowl 2009. Do the antis suceed on making this kind of action comes true? Let's take a look.
  

*both vidz above credits to blujade182


*credits to dogluverz1



*both vidz credits to ILuuvXiah

Haha?

It seems like everybody is giving a lot of love to them? Even in solo performances~ well well well. What should I say to you antis? Wasn't you ashamed for even trying to spread hate? You know...just a piece of advice. If you're hating, please keep that hate as private matters, spread it NOT! Because hatred only cause hostility, from there it cause different patterns of ugly chaos. Oh, but that is just a little tipsies from me anyway. It's up to you to keep hating or change your view on your position as antis.

And to return back some warm feelings to you:-
*credits to babymick

And of course, I love Super Junior, I even love them for their ugliness~♥ Do not believe me when I say I stopped loving Sungmin. That is some absolute lie you can get from me. Seriously. 

Sayanghaeyo
(E.L.F) Norfy


p/s: This post is dedicated to my S♥NE babes; P-Sshi and Jenn ;) I'm bias, but I don't support hatred to them :P

Comments

miraie_19 said…
Unnie, I agree with u so much..
Facing so much antis these days for them...
hmm...I think thoese antis can do nothing...believe me, what do they have with so minor of them.

SUJU & SNSD receive lots of love from their fans since their both comeback this year, plus their fans are getting bigger too..so, antis are pathetic to bash the artist who have large fan base? nah..they can forget it..

yeah..now..there is SUJU antis email me those bashes toward SUJU,
well..I won a lot than him coz my debater experience will not let anyone win so easy..So, I keep him shut now.
Miss Healerzz said…
@miraie: lolz! was it okay for groups with not so big fan base to be anti-ed? XD jk jk

some antis are just bunch of people trying to seek entertainment and attention, if i were you, i would just publish the mail to the world and make a joke of it.

I believe firmly that silence is the best to handle those antis. Ignore them and they'll get tired of harassing ;)