It's You Inkigayo -First Live Stage-


*vidz credits to phyllisbun@YT

AGIERJHGNIPEJCVI HJQKGHQIPERN VIEHYQIUHEPCRQPEHA;;JGJ;A KERGRE!!!

First of all!! I thank god for Min not to wear that baggy pants!!!

AND JUNGSU WITH SLEEVELESS!! *dies* He got ponytails there!!!

KANGIN!!! GREY??? What happen to your hair???? It's a miwo for me anyway~ lolz!!

j3ihgpir oeireugtqeirthqih MIN HAD HIS SUPER SHORT CROP!!! ENHANCING THE BOYISH FACE HE GOT THERE!!! I LOVE IT!!

Heenim's pants is love! I really like it!!

Siwon? Star trek much? Bored with gentleman look aren't you?

I'll update properly after this. Ohgosh, i can't say much!!

When I watch this, I realized that ELF is kinda over excited and screamed all the way that they forgot the real fancheer planned~ lolz!!
================================================================
I'm bribing you with some pictures~lolz!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*credits to newsen; shared by 16candl3s@sj-world.net

I'll be waiting for fanpics at sarangsj.wordpress.com ^^ Alex got a very special collections and thousands of SJ's piccies there. It should be named HeavenlySJ instead of sarangsj~ hohohohohohoh~

I haven't mention about our lovely jewel boy yet right? His chest-pump is definitely nice~ heheheheh~ I love that dance move the most *^^*

I guess it's time to change my color for c-box, plurk and music player to suit that mood of It's You ^^

Comments

me said…
cool performance.

i know that kibum will not appear.but i still hope he will give us big suprise.what a hope..hehe

nway.let's pray that they will get many many many awards for it's you too
Miss Healerzz said…
yeah~ i hope so too ^^

sometimes, to forgive kibum's absents, I just remind myself a fake fact (I'm psycho like that!) that Kibum is trying to lose that baby fats he gained and so not ready for appearance currently XD
me said…
u r not psycho..sometimes i also like that, make a lot of excuses for his absent.told myself that he will cb.

i fall more into eunhyuk. i love kyu even b4 their 3jib cb. so i love him become hotter. but now i realised not only kyu become hotter but also hyuk. he is so sweet and cute on shows and so hot during performance..

eeteuk look hot, sungmin cute+fierce and kangin's hair..it looks like snow cap.hehe

ops sorry sorry for long comment. just excited!!
Miss Healerzz said…
lol at kangin's hair looking like snow cap! XD

I do agree hyuk is hotter than he ever is before though~

it's ok for commenting long ^^ no sweat