Quick spazz to kept me being sane

*credits to everlasting subs (thanks to Sapphirepearls for spreading!)

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~

Nick khun is my 2nd fav in 2PM (after Chansung), while Sungmin...well, honeys. Do I have to say it? Heheheh~

I was wondering.......

....what more Sungmin had been hiding behind his cuteness and rabbity, sugary-sweet image? 

Oppa~

You're a mystery. Too mystery.

Even Rubik's cube is much more easier to figure out then digging your personality......

Oh, I'm not complaining though.

I FREAKING LOVE GUYS WHO ARE MYSTERIOUS!!!!

*cough*

I have fetishes on guys who talk less~ they DO things instead of BRAG about it. 

Hubby ah~ 

Aku Cinta Padamu...... *muacks*

Sayanghaeyo
Norfy

p/s: I'm working as a part-timer from 10am-8pm beginning 5th May to 10th May. Expect quick spazz from me honeys~ Cinta you all loads~

**Cinta=Love


Comments