SJ WON!!! Sweet Scandal with 2PM!!! XD


THEY WON BABYYYY!!!!!! 


CLAIMED THE 5TH AWARD WITH LAST SORRY SORRY PERFORMANCE AT MUSIC BANK (10TH IN TOTAL) -Heenism@SJ-World.net- 

LOL! I love her quote, so I just have to share it here!! XD



Hey baby~ it's PINK+WHITE!!! I love the subtle color with that pure one~ great combination~ 

Oh gosh, at the verge of last Sorry Sorry performance, they still would want to show different flavors of Sorry Sorry!! I don't know about you but Hae's "Hey Girl!" shocked me for a moment~ lolz

And how I love HeeMin's couple white fedora~ hee hee hee~ I hope Heenim live to his promise that he will love Sungmin more ^^ (referring to Jeonchil Notes)

Uhmmm~ that Sorry Sorry whisper before dance,dance,dance part distracted me a bit~ I thought I was wrong listening to it.  HAHAH!! So lame of me =.=; 

Heenim, of course never fails to catch people's attention! That evil laugh at the end.....got me jumps a bit on my chair. Nice ending Heenim, I'm sure to kill you next time you did that >___>

And hey!! I love the scandals our Super Junior boys had with 2PM!!! Don't know what I mean?? Watch this!!



Hence, I have to say, our boys are indeed so friendly even with close competitors~ I love how they're bringing cheerful tones to the fans and promote peace in fandoms ^^

Need to go out, expect me crapping more tonight ;) I did it already :P

Sayanghaeyo
Norfy

**All vidz credits to Sup3r Junior@YouTube a.k.a Heenism@SJ-World.net

p/s: Dila is the one who I should blame since I digs more 2PM because of her. And I should say 2PM and 2AM had some cute relation with SM folks. Esp. to SHINee and SNSD. LOLz!

Comments