For the 20% Cassiopeia I had in me

*credits to NEONcolorGIRL1@YouTube


As much as I am overly biased on Super Junior, DBSK always had a place in my fangirling activities.

I just wish that after I woke up tomorrow morning, the news that I had from today's discussion (SM vs. JaeChunSu) would be good.

Pray and have faith, Cassiopeias.

forever dbsk Pictures, Images and Photos
*credits as tagged

I wouldn't reside to anyone, they had their own reasons (though I'm overly mad on SM before). I just want the best solutions to make it all good for every parties (SM, DBSK, Cassiopeia).

"What I'm trying to find, Is all the efforts people like me put together
I crave to cry out for this dream to be a realization..
The courage that you hold in the center of your heart
"

"One love in your heart makes tomorrow so easy,
If you can link it with two love,
Love, love as if you believe in yourself,
The survivor that lives on
"

-Survivor, Tohoshinki-

Sayanghaeyo
Norfy

p/s: I couldn't help but to think about the other bands under SM as well. Honestly, it's Super Junior. If you think deeper, this case would cause a lot of commotions and will definitely involved other SM artists as well. And I just had to stop myself from going there or I would be worrying all the hour that I had in my life.

Comments

Just_najmiE said…
wow, I didn't know about this.. I thought everyone was happy performing for their fans.. it's not fair what SM did to the boys, and they should get more money.. I'm not really a DBSK fan compared to SuJu, but I do support them coz they have the special bond between them and SuJu..

hope everything turns out alright.. DBSK hwaiting!! (^^,)
Miss Healerzz said…
I do think they're happy doing what they've always want to do, judging the years they endured as a trainee just to debut. It's just that, they might felt exploited at some point.

But as a capitalist myself, I can't blame SM wholly, they're fishing the money, that's what they're made of.

I just love the bond Cassie and ELF always share :) these two are like the best sister ever!! lolz!!