I have to admit, though how much faster our country is running as a developing country, piracy is still a HUGE problem and I don't care much at first but when it comes to Super Junior. . . .
. . . It pisses me off.
No, I wasn't talking about the obvious FAKE and PIRATED CDs that we can found it around the Pasar Malam (night market) with RM10 for 3 CDs pasted on it. That is too clear to tell and I don't even bother. True fans know their thing and know how to really support.
I am talking about a nicely packaged with wooden box, beautifully printed with nice paper, offers MV as well and claimed to be Chinese version of Sorry Sorry kind of FAKE CD.
Yes, it existed! It happens that this kind of fake stuff persuade a buyer with this as her first time to buy K-pop stuffies. She happens to give it to her E.L.F friend, poor little thing. . . .
Thanks to Maskuto, he shared some pictures with us to see the fakeness of it. Please to see his fan account and the pictures of the FAKE CDs at his site.
From what he had told; I've summarized that:-
- The fake SJ jib is bought at "Hiro Comic World Sdn. Bhd." located at Petaling Street.
- The price is nearly the same if you bought from YesAsia, RM40++
- The seller claimed it as CHINA version which is BOGUS. The only version in chinese language is Taiwan version.
- There is a huge 'U' logo which should represents U song but was put everywhere at the packaging.
- There is no booklet that should contain lyrics.
- Wooden box never existed at any version of K-Pop albums.
- A picture of Super Junior performing Sorry Sorry is there when the album supposed to be out FIRST before being performed at the public.
- The quality of the MV is horrible, according to Maskuto, it was similar to YouTube-ripped ones and its built in a CD-ROM, not a DVD.
- Play the CD at Windows Media Player and it shows 'Unknown Song' by 'Unknown Artist'.
So honey bunches, please be aware of the fake stuff! And I officially slated Hiro Comics World Sdn. Bhd. in Sayanghaeyo's black list for K-pop fans to shop. Reasonable enough because:
- Persuading a fan to buy a FAKE CD where it wouldn't benefit both buyers and the artist the fan loves. I wouldn't waste my time blogging about this if they're not going off the border. The part that they had suggested such thing is so irresponsible and very selfish for their own good.
- Faking such hard to get items in Malaysia is a huge sin of greed. Especially when the fans are going all desperate to have one, they made money over enthusiasm with the wrong way.
- All of the reasons above is good enough for me to BAR the said shop as being irresponsible, greedy for their own needs and cater unreliable goods.
I did this, because I do not want another fan got scammed and since we couldn't do anything with piracy here, at least we could know and recognize any people who would want to cheat you over your interest. Now honey bunches, please pass around this info. THANKIES!
p/s: MY-SMTOWN is going to close soon. Please mark your final farewell at the shoutbox. It'll slowly change to a blog instead. Oh, and I just want to let you know, my red hair is similar to Ming's hair now. Talking about match made from heaven *Pink Pumpkins rise to attack*