Saturday, April 17, 2010

Laughing Out In The Air! CHYEAH!

A short post because I'm still in my hiatus and I'll be facing final exams soon *need your prayers sayangzz, pretty please ;A;*

Heard of KPOP groups coming to town. Well, a lot of them. Too many that I grew suspicious. Sorry, I'm skeptical. (generally media people is like this, LOL. Publisher wannabe XD).

My advise that I know, it came to repeat very often to all my sayangzz:-

DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING UNTIL THERE IS OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE ARTIST' THEMSELVES.

Also

PAY ATTENTION TO PROFESSIONALISM.

Because no KPOP fans should get their hopes crushed into pieces, they deserves only the truth, the best and the reliable ones when it comes to getting their dreams come true.

As much of you know how heavily biased I am, I still had this sense of a 'fan'. I know exactly how you feel in your shoes as a fan no matter what fandom you're in therefore, I am your friend when it comes to being a fan. And fan to fan, I'm speaking. Boldly, for our rights. Yes. This is Sayanghaeyo.

Thats it, I love you guys and keep on rocking as a fan or as a human being! Prove to them all we rock in every field!! *rock fingers-sign*
credits to jajhejijoju92

Sayanghaeyo
Norfy

p/s: Spazzing so much because of Mimi's solo stage; thats just.....love and oh myyyyyyy~ his voice is just....OMG! HE SHOULD GET MORE LINES!!! Also~ sharing the great success of SJ-WORLD for SS2 :D :D :D
Eheeeee~~ click click click click *seductive*

No comments: