Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Cult What? : Soles


Hey,

First thing first, disclaimer. Lets not rush to label the latest hobby I’m indulging to the level of obsessed, clearly I’ve just got to know this ever since it related to my job. 

Man, I feel stressed out when I want to keep track on my findings over this topic because this is male-dominant and I really hate the ‘wannabe’ label. ANYHOW! I got pretty interested on this cult (sorry I call your hobby a cult but if there are rituals uniformity, then it’s a cult bro!) and I love the history stretch behind this. Its basically an art, I can appreciate this. Do I get an amen?

The moment I need to do extensive research on each products, I get to know more and my eyes are trained to spot stuffs. The usual spazzings I did become fashion-like spotting and gosh, I love how much more content I spewed out instead of scream-typing and gibberish. I want anyone who reads to benefit (from spazzes? Damn, nagging much girl?), especially at this point where you already have something that you know you could contribute to. Jangan kedekut, bro

How most people sees shoes is like how this meme is trying to say. At one glance, its just an overpriced footwear, whats the big deal? 


Other than looking far more fresh from the others, or racing the fresher drops marathon with other enthusiasts, these shoes has stories behind that one could hold true to it. 

Truthfully, I haven’t ditch my heels altogether just yet. Naaaahhhh… just that I have some serious appreciation over these shoes and how much more convenient they are (though some are just so INCONVENIENT you couldn't help but to compare with the 5 inch heels!). 

Can't Even Drive With This! As Told By Fellow Colleague. 
Pic courtesy of NiceKicks

Furthermore, it goes well with my fascination in menswear which I’m going to blog in a separate entry, just so you wait. Take a look at this MY-72 PUMA x Mihara Yasuhiro, I am just in love with this pair it falls right into my grail list. I’ll be sharing my grail list soon, its not much but its worth the shot taking into account on my feminine taste. Haha… alright. 

PUMA x Mihara Yasuhiro MY-72 a hybrid of sneakers and dress shoe


AM NOT A COLLECTOR. NO. PLEASE. NO. 

I don’t have enough Ringgit for that. God. Its already expensive as a cosplayer cum K-pop enthusiast, don’t get me into a much more expensive hobby please! But should I have more money, man I’d be glad to do so. 

I’ll end this post with sneakers’ anatomy, based off of Nike’s Air Max 1. By the way, call me basic or what, I like AJ’s best. 

Pic Courtesy of  SneakersMadame

Thanks for reading, darls!

No comments: