Second year of second term


My attempt to blog again though, this is painfully embarrassing. Afterall, reading back what you’ve wrote during the years of ‘BBNU’ (Budak Baru Nak Up or Malay def for kids who are trying too hard) are just a reminder how you have grown from that to this, you are, here, right now. 

I’ll stop talking about getting back to blogging again because the last time I did that, I ended up not updating anyway. I’ll just see how far I can go with this time. 

2015 marked the second year of me getting into the late 20s. Here, still staying true to what I enjoyed, east Asian music. All these years, I’ve been trying to preach to people in the hope to open some mind on it and now I’ve learnt that its no use explaining sub-cult to those who doesn’t want to understand anyway. 

The sub-cult that I’ve enjoyed are controversial enough to cause stirs in my nation’s culture. A wrong twist in relaying and crowd, you’ll get the wrong impression all your life (which is usually from tactless and tasteless people anyway so I gave up being angry on them). Gothic Lolita, Visual Kei, Korean music, Cosplay and street menswear, right now I don’t offer any of my precious wisdom on these if I found it useless or wasteful. The internet is vast, if they have tact, they could key in Google if they want to find out so why waste your wisdom. Keep it. Enjoy it. Don’t give a fuck. 

From a carefree dreamer, to now a realist, I guess it’s fair to forewarn that this blog though remaining its name, won’t be updating about K-pop (or SuJu LOL) alone anymore. You’ll get a share of my thoughts and lessons I’ve learnt. Especially on street menswear that I just got into because of my work. 

Rusty wei, I don’t even know what I’m trying to tell you but I guess its all good for a piece of comeback stuffs. You’ll know more if you stay tune to this blog. I let some pics do the talking.

Thanks for reading. 

Wow, I’m really a grown adult now. 

Comments