Sungmin is getting married!!!

....To me. 

Gotcha. 

Okies, finally get your eyes here.

It seems that people didn't quite get it why I'm insisting on crediting me and some stuffies.

I would like to grab your attention to what I've blogged before. I became strict with this act since the last time I was being scolded for not properly crediting. I realized others hardwork since than and I insist you all to understand this ethical values being practiced around.

Please read my post that I made back in March to stand on my principal. I hope you'll understand. I'm not trying to clear up my name or making some issues big, I just want people to come and realized that this kind of ethical values existed.

I love you all, thus I tell you guys these.

Sayanghaeyo
Norfy

p/s: I'm missing my daughter Jojo...... hope she is doing well.... T^T and I definitely miss my time with P-sshi, she didn't crap here as much like she did before....

Comments