SMTOWN Thai Concert vs. Riots


What happen at the Thailand Airport had caused stirs among SM artistes' fans and to think that putting the risk over safety, gosh.... No comment, it's dangerous, yet, my heart goes out to those who bought the tix already~


But I wished that my FAV hwangjas and Thai fans are safe~


One after another cancellation (Paran and U-Kiss concert at Malaysia cancellation), just broke my heart and I almost lose the hope.


Still, I wish that ELF Malaysia can organize the Super Show by their won. It would involve passion as for one of the advantages ^^


To Thai ELFs, hang on there. Heard that they are still going for you even if they had to swim!! And hope that the crisis in Thailand would end a.s.a.p. The settlement might not sounds that easy, but I prayed that they can get the best solution out of it.


Lots of Love from Malaysian ELF
Heaven

Comments