I AM ON A TRIPPIE~~


I'M DANCING OUT SOMEWHERE, SO WILL NOT BE UPDATING ANYTHING UNTIL NEW YEAR!!


But I won't be mean. Hehehe~

Some Cyworld Updates from Teukie oppa and Donghae Oppa as well as SJ-M's Ifensi messages, you can read it at my link: Super Duper Love. Mainly of Christmas wishes from SJ-M members, the most interesting is Teukie's CW update. He expressed his loss on having un-busy winter unlike the last two years, so he was determined to get busy for 2009. ^^

DBSK wishes everyone season's greetings too and you can read it at Gorgeous18 in my links.

Happen to love SHINee? Come and join us at SHINee International forum. Spazz about the young boys talent and lots of things to do. Share the same feelings towards them with the whole world. You can do so as you click on So Hot section ^^

Are you Malaysian? You love DBSK just too bad? You love Super Junior just too much? Your love for BoA is unbeatable? You can't stop loving So Nyuh Shi Dae? The Grace is your favorite? Zhang Li Yin is your love? The charm of young SHINee caught you totally? YOU LOVE SM ARTISTS??

Come and join us at My-SMTown!!! Quickly browse my link there and you can find the same pool of people who loves them too :D


Hope You Will Be Well and Happy For The New Year :D





Lots of Sarang


Majestic Heaven

Comments