Being 21st Is Not So Bad When....

"I love You Oh Thank You"

Ahahaha~ I just have to post this one. Really....

Last night, Chinese New Year's eve, me and my family had this gath to celebrate a late birthday of mine. And I saves all the gratitude from them, of having me in the family, as someone who as tough as rock to keep the family stays firm and protected in my mind. 

P-shii, made a Birthday video and I was like all anxious. Downloading, is really a pain. But it comes worthwhile when I watch it. I was....how can I say? I was...touched. Really..... that vid was made very careful and...well, hehehe, it fulls with what I love. Actually, WHOM I love is much correct. 

Thank you so much P-shii, the sayings at the end of the vid really means a lot to me. Thank you for accepting me just the way I am. And thank you so much for even have the hassle of making those things for me, it cause you a lot of hardship, to even upload the vid for me. 

And to think that you made it all, just for me...... Ahahaha, really....I'm all wet in the eyes now.....Thank you. Thank you so much for even existing. I never told you this, but.. Thu, I love you. Thank you so much. I can't think of anything to say right now, but I'm really grateful to have you by my side.

I don't even imagine myself to have any friend back when I was very little. The one that I could think of is my dad as a friend. See? I'm not even good with my little sis :P

I was afraid to move on, I was even afraid to see people. 

But now...I can't thank enough of having the people around me who had made my life colorful. Even for the darkest color. I thank you all......

For people who think I should have not exist in their life, please forget me. Forget my name, do not even think of me to start with. Leave the past, erase the memories. That would be much easier for both you and me. 

I once again, thank you all.......

Please, this song in this page is dedicated to all of you.

Grateful 
Miss Healerzz

Comments