Gotta quench that desire for K-Style!


I found this video from K-Style and I am so going to do this style for Raya! XD


Old sayangzz would know that I'm a student/fangirl/fashionista and I still am up until now. Only that I do agree I messed up myself a lot because of time constraints and yes, sometimes I did faux pass~ damn.... I admit that I do play a lot safer this year at uni, baju kurung and t-shirts to be exact. Black shoes, black bag, nude make-up...am I bored? Yes, siree~

Though I am an E.L.F. all the way, I do think that of all Korean boyband styles displayed, I felt very much attached to Big Bang's street style. Maybe this keenness to hip-hop, so it's pretty much obvious I kinda copy their style esp. T.O.P sometimes. And I can't thank Y.G. enough for debuting 2NE1 with that much feminine touch of similar style!

It's complicated to get the style right!! I've done Hyuk's Sorry Sorry look before and yeah, I FAIL miserably as I copied it EXACTLY as if I'm doing a cosplay of him :P And when I hit my holiday (and lose that unnecessary fats on my thighs!), I'm going to do GEE looks. Yes, baby. Candy jeans, shoes, white tees and all! Being a fashionista is all about doing the experiment so what do I care of people? LOL

So here I am going spread the say on how could you get some styling tips, from outfits, accessories and make-up of Korean stars style, K-Style is more than happy to do it for you! I found helpful tips and tricks to obtain the similar results and gosh..I fell in love with the site instantly!! Sunny, the owner of the blog had given some really helpful advises and I can't help but to feature it here!!

So sayangzz, if you are so in love with the style and would like to experiment it, visit the site and please show it some love ^^ She had put a lot of effort there and I just want her to continue blogging about Korean style!!

Off to do a little late study again~

Sayanghaeyo
Norfy

p/s: I LOVE YOU IF YOU COULD GET ME THAT 2NE1 TEAM T-SHIRT!!!

Comments