[SJ-World Birthday Project] Shindong and Donghae

Since SJ-World is facing a server hosting issues for the current being, I'm going to update everything here in this post.

Here I would like to remind you:-

1) I wouldn't send out any cards that isn't fit with the rules and regulations that SJ-World has put so please read carefully and follow accordingly to the rules. I wouldn't send out your stuff to SJ-World if your stuff arrived late and I wouldn't send it back to you as well. Please be sure not to BACK OUT once you've submitted your participation, it will cause me a lot of trouble and I really had very little time to worry about this as I'm an university student who is facing time constraints.

2) I'm sending a lot earlier than SJ-World's exact deadline because the period of the mailing to South Korea took around 4-5 working days so the date I pick to send is the date that is very very late since I'm using PosLaju which is the most economic I could offer you (I know most fans are still studying), reliable and fast. So it's the same thing if you send out individually, that date is still the ideal date that your stuff would arrive unless you've prepared to invest on much fancier (and more expensive) postage service.

3) Am I reliable? Please read here and here. And yes, you have to pay a small amount of money since we are sharing the postage fees together. This is the main aim, to cut cost :) I would tell you how much would you pay in a report after I sent out the stuff. More members participation would mean less payment made, so ask your friends to jump in the bandwagon too! And I would post the declaration of stuff sent for all of us (Malaysian who sent together with me) in the forum, so please do not post there if you've sent the items to me since it's not sent out to SJ-World yet.

4) This project is for SJ-World's members only, if you're interested to join and haven't sign up yet, please do so on this temporary forum and remember to sign up again once SJ-World is back on service again.

5) Using your SJ-World's username, please leave your email address on the chatbox at the right and write: "Shindong's Birthday Project" or "Donghae's Birthday Project" or "Both Project". I will send you my details that you'll be needing through email.

I do not wish to tarnish the image of E.L.F. Malaysia. Remember, we're sending out things in one postage which would indirectly present Malaysian fans. So I beg you to please ask if you're not sure and read the rules again anda again to confirm :)


Shindong's Birthday Project
You can read the rules here.
SJ-World's Deadline : 28th September
Date I would send : 17th September (Thursday).

Cards receivement:-
  • lalaismail
  • sarah105

Donghae's Birthday Project
You can read it all here.
SJ-World's Deadline : 10th October (Saturday)
Date I would send : 7th October (Wednesday)
Note : The project would be send to Singapore which will take around 2-3 working days only, that is the date that I think is most late to send.

NOW OPEN FOR RECRUITMENT :)

Why am I so keen on sending out stuff through SJ-World?
Because they're plain awesome, representing the international E.L.F. and reliable!
Here is one of the proof
Uploaded by Pri3an (1 of the SJ-World's staff)


**Shindong and Donghae's picture credits as tagged+ sarangsj.wordpress.com

DECLARATION:-
Norfy a.k.a Miss Healerzz is NOT one of the staffs at SJ-World and Sayanghaeyo is a personal spazzing site, thus any questions regarding the birthday project should be made at the righteous forum and not to be made here unless it's about the parcel sending to SJ-World.

Comments